This series has a special focus on working with the “7 Belts of Tension” that form in our body due to developmental trauma and stressful early life experiences. These chronic muscular tension patterns bind our life-force energy and restrict its flow through our body. We present guided practices to gently release the constriction and emotional energy held at each level.
The highly experiential nature of this course will benefit anyone who wants to come into deeper contact with their physical body and release past trauma and stress-related tension.
This course will be very beneficial for bodyworkers, breathwork practitioners, coaches, somatic practitioners of any kind, therapists, and anyone wishing to increase their ability on-line to support trauma healing is a safe and supportive way.
Topics covered in the webinar are:
- Anatomy of the 7 Belts of Tension and self-body work technique to release them
- Language skills for effective somatic sessions
- Trauma physiology
- Practices you can use with clients during online sessions
- Creative use of breath and movement to expanded sensitivity and softly release trauma
- Principles of working effectively with titration, pendulation, resource and felt sense
- Guided meditations
- Stress release exercises
This product consists of a download of 5 webinar recordings as standard video files (MP4-format) and 5 webinar handouts in PDF-format, one handout for each recording. The webinar recordings are 10 hours in total.