Our Self Massage Course Includes:
- Over 8 hours of comprehensive deep self-massage for each part of the body – yours to download and keep.
- Teachings on how to use the fingertips, knuckles, thumbs, elbows and back of the hands for self-massage.
- Detailed explanation on location and release of somato-psychic-emotional blockages, allowing the body-mind-emotions to return to their natural state of energetic flow and vitality.
- A beautiful 38 page manual with diagrams, general tips, and insights.
- Free, live support webinars including Q&A with Satyarthi.
- Bonus Recording: Embodiment of Wholeness is a 2 hour comprehensive session on releasing fear and restoring natural movement and aliveness to the whole body. In this way you will have the ability to do advanced massage therapy on the whole body in about two hours.
Our Deep Self Massage Workshop Benefits Include:
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the art of deep tissue massage to experience freedom from chronic pain and ailments, such as joint and muscle pain, neck pain, lower back pain, shoulder pain, “golf” or “tennis” elbow, carpal tunnel, TMJ and respiratory issues such as asthma.
- Eliminate deeply held emotions and enable the movement of energy, creating a feeling of relaxation and wholeness.
- Easy integration with your current transformational or spiritual practice, deepening your inner work and increasing sensitivity and connection with your body.
- Integration of other body centric processes, such as yoga, to bring greater depth and wholeness to your mind-body connection, and a stronger and more transformational emotional, mental, and physical yoga practice.
It’s so good this series is being offered at this time. I have always wanted to learn self-massage. It is very interesting the way different fears are held in different sets of muscles and makes perfect sense the way Satyarthi explains it.
– Dhyan Vandan (Aine O’Loughlin), Path of Love UK Graduate, 2017.
Deep Self Massage offers you a convenient way to develop your own self-care routine
… with all the proven benefits that massage offers, in your own home and on your own schedule.
Get started today and receive over 8 hours of detailed instruction with Satyarthi, the beautiful manual that includes diagrams, tips and insights, the opportunity for free live support webinars with Q&A…including, Embodiment of Wholeness, a BONUS video, which brings all that you have learned together into one session, releasing fear and restoring natural movement and aliveness to the whole body.
Satyarthi Peloquin has been leading training programs for the last 48 years. He is the creator of the internationally known form of Body Therapy, Holistic Pain Healing, a psychosomatic and deep massage method that releases pain at its roots, and is known as Myofascial Energetic Release. He has been leading relationship and men’s groups for 15 years.
For 13 years he has been a leader in the Path of Love and has been deeply involved with Path Retreats for 20 years. He has been trained in Trauma Healing, Co-Dependency, Structural Integration, many forms of bodywork, Family Constellations, Neo Reichian and Hypnosis. He has been a disciple of Osho for over 44 years and has a love for intimacy, honesty and truth.
Satyarthi accepts and loves people and is passionately involved with the Path of Love. He brings talent and friendliness to his work holding a space for deep honesty and heartful exposure. He has been a bodyworker since 1971, is a co-creator of Rebalancing, Trainer, and Author of “Living in Balance” and “Stretches for Rebalancers”.