Tao of Gratitude – Trauma Release for Women – Wales
Experience the Wisdom of Gratitude!
Uncover & discover TRUTH, FREEDOM & LOVE!
TOG is designed as an intimate, intensive, space for WOMEN to identify, investigate, resolve and integrate stories, beliefs, shame & body-stored traumas.
The nurturing of our basic primal needs is the foundation from which we develop a balanced, stable self-esteem and healthy understanding of love. These needs when unattended to, from birth &/or through adolescence, will sit in our roots as the source of all confusion. Unconscious patterning of oppression and abuse may continue throughout one’s life experiences. We will meet these basic primal needs at the foundational level with the art of self~responsibility, self~care and most importantly self~love.
De~armoring and re~arranging your belief system as ways to create a heart~full life is a courageous task. With this new understanding, you will navigate a balanced, sustainable way of being.
The purpose of the workshop is for integration and resolution of body stored trauma from birth, developmental, generational &/or situational trauma including sexual abuse, sexual exploitation or sexual misuse (exchanging sexuality for love, approval &appreciation). The group size is limited to only 6 participants to allow for maximum care and attention for each woman’s process.
The vision is to co~create and hold a supportive, non~judgemental, compassionate environment where you feel safe to expose your unconscious patterns buried within your current roles, behaviors & emotional reactions to life, allowing you to accept the full range of your humanity AND open to the realization of the ultimate truth; both supporting your freedom!
We will access the breath, body and beliefs as tools of liberation through:
- BioDynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System©-skillfully combining the elements of BBTRS results in removing layers of protective body armoring thus releasing long held psychological, emotional & physical stress & tension from the cellular memories of the nervous system. As a result, BBTRS may reduce and clear one’s deeply imprinted primal, religious and societal conditioning. You will experience the full range of felt sensations while expanding your capacity for self~realization.
- Pelvis/psoas therapeutic bodywork will stimulate and release the tension bound up in the root and second chakras, creating access to the original unmet needs &/or experienced sexual trauma, thus freeing up and offering back life flow to the entire energetic & nervous systems. This is assisted by upper body/heart opening conscious touch techniques and open-mouth connected breathing.
- Self Inquiry exercises based on The Work of Byron Katie & the pointings of Ramana Maharshi invite you to identify and observe the stressful, fearful conceptual mind and its associated behaviors to unravel all the “non-truths” you believe to be true
- Exposure in the form of supported, constructive and compassionate sharings. You will have the opportunity to be seen and met in the “stories” which keep you hidden inside the lie of the shadow. When this energy begins to expand through exposure, it effortlessly integrates and turns into the lightness of presence.
- Complimented by deliberate movement & meditation techniques, free form dance, self-awareness exercises, somatic experiencing & felt sense, humor and the carefully chosen, resourceful, life-giving & beautiful natural environment of Southern Wales
Are you currently experiencing or have you experienced?
- Difﬁculty relating in “personal” relationships
- Disturbing sense of self &/or body image
- Insufferable grief and loss
- Food &/or substance addictions
- Sexual abuse, misuse or inhibition
- General lack of clarity and any other unresolved stressors
What concepts and thoughts are you believing?
What stories, shame, traumas & dramas are being stored in your cellular memories?
Are you willing to permanently shift your perceptions of reality and support
a balanced, stable, peaceful life for yourself ?
Are you ready to transition from and resolve all the stressful relating
and core tension stored in the nervous system which keep you from living
FULLY FREE in the heart of each moment?
No need to wait. Grant yourself permission to be exposed.
We spend so much of our lives pretending, defending and using precious energy to conceal our secrets. Lets find the courage to look towards the shadows which will free up this bound energy; then you are truly available to experience joy, your true nature, your full life ..GRATITUDE !!
You will be pointed to silence as your strongest ally for remembering this greatest birth gift of gratitude; opening your heart for pure love, compassion and the ability to live a self-realized, creative and celebratory life.
The venue for this retreat is a gorgeous private villa, close to the 2.5-mile long sandy beach of Oxwich Bay on the south of the Gower Peninsula, Wales. The villa offers plenty of comfortable spaces, both indoors & outdoors, for enjoying both solo integration and community time, as well as a hot tub. The beautiful and peaceful location ideally serves to support the depth of this transformative process; nourishing all aspects of your body, mind and soul. We highly recommend allowing some time before or after the retreat to explore this environment.