Nov 26 - Dec 01, 2019
Learn how to release pain in the body.
Mastering the art of working deeply with the body.
“Live Pain Free”
with Satyarthi Dylan Peloquin
This is a workshop open for everybody – for our MER students, for therapists of other modalities and for all who want to acquire or improve their bodywork skills. No experience is required.
The purpose of this workshop is to learn the foundations necessary to develop a broad range of contact (touch) skills to more efficiently work with all the forms of fascia and the fluids in order to enhance the goals of MER sessions. This MER training will teach you the importance of direct interaction with the “Fluid Body”. This curriculum is composed of four phases. It is designed to develop a broad spectrum of touch skills, which will expand your understanding of how to contact the body as a whole. We will study and experience the inherent healing aspect of the Fluid Body and how to work with its ordering and integrating functions through working with joint release throughout the whole body.
The major goals of this training are to be more effective in your work with less effort. To be much more effective working with pain syndromes. To bring in emotional work and breath work as a integral part of your sessions. In order to accomplish these goals you will be exploring the following:
- A systematic approach to mobilizing all the major joints of the body.
- A way of developing a more gentle and precise sense of touch that integrates energetic techniques.
- Refining your ability to work with pain syndromes holistically
- Working to enhance your skills and presence as a body therapist to work with psychological and emotional issues in sessions
- Working with breath therapy in sessions integrating the breath work into your MER Sessions
- How to sense your client developing a better intuitive ability
Character Structure. Seeing through body reading the Five Psychological Body Types and how to work with them.
- How to cultivate the delicate and yet profound state from which effective and grace-full MER sessions occur.
- Learning to work with Unwinding as Somatic Emotional Release. Combining the
- Unwinding with Breath-work and emotional awareness and release.
- Learning to broaden one’s range of contact skills by developing the qualities of touch needed to perceive the various aspects of fascia.
- Refine one’s perceptual abilities to determine what quality of contact will most easily allow the body to regain its highest level of function and enhance integration.
- Work more efficiently, deeply and effectively with much less effort. More completely resolve layers of dysfunction and disorganization within all layers of fascia including bones and the ligamentous bed.
- Learn to bring the body’s natural healing resources to injured tissue allowing fascial interventions to be more comprehensive and longer lasting.
In this course Satyarthi will be introducing the concept of the Fluid Body and its self ordering and organizing functions. Science tells us that 70% or more of the adult body is fluid. Yet, when we touch our clients or patients, we primarily relate to the bones, muscles, fascia, etc., which make up the other 30%. We study, memorize and often describe the changes we see in our clients or patients in terms of the 30%. We are missing much in not learning to actively address the 70% which makes up the “Fluid Body”.
How one relates to the various fascial components requires that we shift within ourselves in subtle yet significant ways. The contact skills necessary for easing superficial fascia are different from the skills needed to rehydrate ligaments, untwist a bone. Healthy fascia has a very fluidic quality. You will learn how to shift your perception so that a much broader spectrum of what is under your hands can reveal itself. By learning to perceive and palpate the fluid body, our work with the very fluid fascial system will be greatly enhanced. Your hands will become much more sensitive. You will get more done, with less effort.
The Fluid Body is the link between the physical and the energetic. This training provides a logical, accessible bridge between working with the physical body, especially the fascia, and the energetic body.
This training will be exciting and will enhance your skills in many ways. You will also receive great sessions each day and go deep in your own transformation.
About Satyarthi Dylan Peloquin
Satyarthi Dylan Peloquin has been a professional bodyworker for over 42 years. Over the past 33 years, he has trained and taught over 3,000 people worldwide, many of whom are now full-time bodyworkers and / or teachers of various methods of bodywork.
Satyarthi’s career began as a professional dancer in San Francisco, during which time he put his body through rigorous training and intense physical work. Satyarthi found that only massage brought relief and release to his taut, aching muscles, and was so taken by this discovery, that he began to learn and practice massage therapy in 1970. By 1971, having trained in Postural Integration and giving sessions regularly, he realized that bodywork was his true calling and passion. Over the next few years, he studied acupuncture, shiatsu, anatomy, and the healing arts. In 1976, Satyarthi arrived at the Osho Commune International in Pune, India, where he continued to work and study with numerous teachers of various bodywork methods, including Alexander Technique, Rolfing, Neo-Reichian Therapy, and a range of other cutting-edge therapy techniques.
During his stay at the commune, Satyarthi had the wonderful opportunity of giving bodywork sessions to the enlightened Indian mystic, Osho, who taught that the mind, body, and spirit are one organic unity. His work with Osho brought a new, multidimensional connection to Satyarthi’s work and teaching. Satyarthi’s brought together all of his vast knowledge of human anatomy and the different healing schools, modalities, methods, and techniques he had studied and worked with, and went on to co-create a new system of bodywork that is now taught all around the world, called Rebalancing. For more information visit http://myofascialtrainings.com
First day – Opening ceremony and Dinner at 19:00 – 22.00
Morning Meditation 8:00 – 9.00
Breakfast 9:00 – 10:00
Morning Session 10:00 – 13:00
Lunch 13:00 – 14.30
Afternoon Session 14.30 – 18.00
Night sessions 19.30- 21.30 there will be 3 night sessions during each seminar
Last day –morning session. Closing ceremony & graduation 13.00-14.30pm
- Full Training will be certified by Integral Body Institute and American Association of Drugless Practitioners. After each module participants will receive certificate confirming participation in Seminar
- Deposits are non refundable