Fundamentals of Trauma Release with Prema McKeever
with Prema McKeever
June 3rd , 9am-12pm PST & 6-9pm CET
This online workshop includes information on the nervous system, resourcing, and using pendulation and titration in BioDynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release (BBTRS) sessions. This 3-hour class will help you understand how trauma and stress are stored in our nervous system and what makes BBTRS unique in the field of trauma release. You will also experience a full-body guided BBTRS session to support nervous system regulation and allow your body, mind, and emotions to return to their natural state of energetic flow and vitality.
- Learn the different branches of the nervous system that are impacted by trauma and accumulated stress
- Understand the signs and symptoms of traumatic stress and how it impacts our mind, body, and emotions
- Discover your internal and external resourcesUnderstand the importance of pendulation and titration, and why more is not always better
- Explore how resources can support you to release stress
- Experience moving through the seven regions or “belts” of tension, creating a greater sense of safety and embodiment.
By bringing breath, movement, and self-touch together, we can create an increased state of energy that helps to uncover, release, and integrate physical, emotional and mental patterns.
Note: This session will be recorded. Access to the recording will be sent to everyone who registers.