Jun 21, 2020 - Jun 27, 2020
Breath and Cacao are two of the most beautiful paths to the heart and wholeness.
This trauma informed training is designed as a support module for BBTRS, breath workers, sound healers and other sacred space holders wishing to add the Medicine of Sacred Cacao and Group Facilitation to their tool belt.
Cacao brings together community. Community and the feeling of loving inclusion are two of the greatest gifts to healing developmental and acute traumas.
Here you will learn the sacred art of safe space holding, art of language-ing and use of vocal tone, group facilitation practices and how to work with Cacao as medicine in ceremony as well as other herbs to support, nourish and repair nerve damage caused by stress, tension and traumas.
This is a deeply nourishing training. Designed to cultivate deep personal and group resourcing to support integrated long term healing.
A huge component of our work @ School of Breath Medicine and BBTRS is felt sense work.
I like to call it body presencing.
By tuning our awareness inward to meet sensations we begin to cultivate a greater presence of emotional resilience and loss of identification to story related to the past.
I am here NOW!
As apposed to… I am this thing that happened to me.
Here in this moment the whole of you is welcome 🙌 all sensations, feelings and emotions.
May kind loving eyes carry a loving breath to make space for whatever is within 💕
What is here NOW?
If I slow, lengthen and deepen my breath what are the effects?
May I welcome the whole of me with curious, loving kindness 💖
It is my honour to create environments for you to discover your self, your voice, gifts and challenges. Through this embodiment process you will be empowered to confidently facilitate and hold group workshops and retreats. I will give you the understanding of how to make the most amazing heart felt Cacao brews with other supportive herbs to suit any season and individual need.
This teacher training covers everything from how to create sacred space for people, to open up and feel safe, create brilliant musical set-lists (your no. 1 co-facilitator), tools to integrate trauma/emotional releases within a workshop space, and how to get people to sign up.
TOPICS AND PRACTICES COVERED
* Sacred Cacao and Herbs to restore the nervous system
* Biodynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System
* Tools and preparation of running a workshop
* Direct experience of facilitating and holding space
* Create and use set-playlists
* Voice development and effective expression
* Dynamic group interaction
* Sensory development activities
* Understanding Developmental Trauma
* Poly vagal theory
* 5 Element Massage and touch release techniques
* Preparation and use of medicinal plants
* Embody somatic movement
* The Power of Dance
* Exploring warm up and closing practices
* Spiritual Hygiene and purification practices
* Qigong and meditation
* Exploring the elements through direct experience
* How to compassionately deal with difficult situations and personal processes while facilitating
WHAT WILL I GAIN ON A PERSONAL LEVEL?
* Learn how to hold space for others
* Gain confidence in groups
* Learn effective Facilitation
* Your authentic voice
* Personal empowerment
* Personal growth and expansion
* Greater self-love
* Deeper connection to self
* Develop your intuition
* Gain holistic body awareness
* Develop profound embodiment
* Skills for open, honest communication and self expression
* Integration of body mind and spirit
* Tools for personal practice and personal health
* Cleansing and vitality techniques
* Clearing old energies, spending time in paradise and meeting amazing people
* Transmitting from a teacher with over 25 years experience
* Fun, laughter and playfulness
* Daisy’s pearls of wisdom on various topics to live a holiday lifestyle
WHERE YOU WILL STAY
The Shanti Space
Find yourself held in the arms of nature; amongst ancient native corks and abundant fruit trees, swept up in the enchantment of a forest filled Portuguese valley.
The Shanti Space is a beautiful traditional Quinta set in the forest of a national park. Cocooned by nature, our neighbours are an Iberian Wolf Sanctuary, the Tapada de Mafra where many animals like deer, wild boar and owls also reside.
Within a 15 minute drive we reach the beach, see the fierce waves of the Atlantic coast and the charming surf town, Ericeira. Only half an hour from Lisbon and the airport, we hope to welcome friends from all over the world.