Nov 26, 2019 - Dec 02, 2019[SCROLL DOWN FOR CHINESE TEXT]
BioDynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System® (BBTRS®) is a new approach to body-oriented healing. It is founded on a careful combination of specific breathing patterns with therapeutic conscious movement and dance, specialized touch and bodywork techniques, core tension release exercises, gentle emotional release and meditation practice.
This Training is designed to break through the many layers of body armoring thus releasing mental, emotional and physical tension from your body and mind. As a result, BBTRS may reduce and clear one’s deeply imprinted primal, religious and societal conditioning. BBTRS enables you to experience the full range of sensations and emotions available to a human being, while expanding your capacity to support and contain the free flow of life-force energy.
The BioDynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System® Certified Practitioner Training is fully experiential in nature and therefore is a deep personal growth and transformational process. This work provides restructuring at a cellular level, supporting the opening of the spine and ultimately transforming you into an increasingly present, conscious and joyous being. You open deeper to acceptance of yourself and others and in doing so begin to celebrate life in it’s highest potential.
Certification Practitioner Training
BBTRS is recognized and accredited by
- The American Association Of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) (aadp.net)
- The National Ministry of Education in Poland (en.men.gov.pl)
- The International Breathwork Foundation (ibfnetwork.com)
- The Global Professional Breathwork Alliance (breathworkalliance.com)
Certificates that we received
In addition to that We are proud to be an Approved Provider of continuing education for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB). Our trainings and workshops held around the world all provide CE for license renewal.
The 7 day training grants 55 CE
5 day groups – 35 CE
2 day – 16 CE
The BBTRS training consists of a minimum of 400 training hours divided into 4 levels covered in a series of workshops ranging from 7 to 13 days: Basic Training Level 1, Intermediate Training Level 2 and Advanced Training Levels 3 & 4. In addition, students are required to complete a series of webinars: Anatomy and Physiology of Breathwork, Anatomy and Physiology of Trauma, and Character Structure and Breathwork Practitioner Ethics. These webinars are an important part of the BBTRS training and must be completed by all students. Prerecorded webinars can be purchased at our online store.
The Intermediate/Advanced Trainings include extracurricular level appropriate meetings with the facilitators, supervised on-floor training hours and additional specialized skills workshops. At the end of each level, students will receive a certificate from the BioDynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release Institute and/or European Institute of Body Oriented Healing Arts (international learning institutions based in the USA and Poland, EU). Upon completing the minimum of 400-hours of theory and practice, students will be evaluated on their professional skills and capacity to establish and hold safe session space.
Successful completion of the training certifies students as BioDynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System practitioners. Students will have the opportunity to become certified with AADP and/or the National Ministry of Education (MEN), Poland. Students may then apply to become members of these organizations with associated benefits.
The minimum 400-hours includes: personal development & self awareness processes, session facilitation training in theory and practice, meditation facilitation training, personal coaching and supervision, extracurricular training hours and a minimum of 90-100 documented practice sessions.
The practice sessions are a mandatory requirement for all students and must be offered free of charge and completed by the end of their 4th training. We strongly recommend students to complete at least 30 practice sessions in between each of the training modules. A written log and client evaluations of all completed sessions must be electronically submitted before attending each training module starting with level 2. It is highly recommended to complete the entire minimum 400 training hours (4 Levels) within a 3-year period.
All students are required to become CPR certified. Certificate of completion must be presented by the final training evaluation.
After completion of the entire 4-level (minimum 400 hours) training, students are invited to apply to attend further workshops at no cost excluding accommodation and meals. This gives you an opportunity for further learning and embodiment of BBTRS practitioner skills.
*The BBTRS training is uniquely designed to accommodate Level 1 students with accessible entry at any given training workshop around the world.
- Experiential Biodynamic breathwork sessions
- Trauma release & breathwork session facilitation techniques
- Cultivating safe space and establishing client/practitioner relationship
- Fundamentals of counseling and coaching
- Self-inquiry with the Work of Byron Katie for BBTRS sessions
(Bali and USA only)
- Anatomy and physiology of breath
- Anatomy and Physiology of trauma
- Relevant basic human anatomy
- Releasing body armoring by segments (7 belts of tension: eyes and forehead, throat, shoulders & arms, chest, diaphragm, abdomen, pelvis)
- Working with belts of tension
- Utilizing body/personality types according to Wilhelm Reic
- Developing internal & use of external resourcing
- Fundamentals of Somatic Experiencing (body oriented trauma release) including completion of interrupted Fight/Flight or ‘Freezing’ response
- Bodywork and conscious touch techniques
- Acupressure points to support energetic release
- Myofascial Unwinding (a connective tissue release modality)
- Core Tension Release Exercises (CTRE) & Trauma Release Exercises (TRE)
- Structuring series of BBTRS® sessions to fit specific client needs
- Cultivating the inner space required to support BBTRS sessions
- Bioenergetics & grounding exercises
- Therapeutic use of dance and conscious movement
- Structures and meditations for expanded self awareness, well-being and intuition
- Guided meditation techniques to support integration of BBTRS sessions
- Guided meditation facilitation training
- Creative use of music for BBTRS sessions
- Client/Practitioner code of ethics
- Session contraindications
This training is for
- Everyone invested in personal healing, growth and transformation. The BBTRS® training will create a profound and solid shift in your life. This training is not limited for professional use only.
- Anyone interested in gaining professional skills for working with breath and body oriented trauma release. No previous healing arts practitioner experience is necessary.
- Bodyworkers & massage therapists, yoga students & teachers, psychologists/psychotherapists, naturopaths, acupuncturists and other body oriented therapists and practitioners. This training will support all participants to deepen their understanding of and gain further professional skills to support others in body oriented trauma release.
Through personal experience you learn to catalyze others on their path of transformation and healing via this profound holistic modality.
Basic Training ~ Level One
Students will begin to experience the art of moving deeply into the body, facilitating trauma release with skill and sensitivity.
During exposure to traumatic events you may lose your connection to feeling and the sense of being grounded. This results in tension, numbness and disconnection from the universal life force energy (Prana or Qi) which when left unaddressed, may cause onset of disease. Re-establishing this sense of connection to self and inner trust is what makes trauma release possible. You will work with creating a “safety container”; a feeling of comfort within your physical body. This “safety container” allows feeling of your fully unrestricted energy flow without being overwhelmed by it. Through personal experience, you begin to gain an understanding of the effects that trauma has on a human being.
Working with breathing techniques, meditation and movement, we begin to unlock and release the tension patterns held in the nervous/muscular systems and fascia. Students will be supported to discover and complete their own body’s interrupted “fight or flight” responses and/or to overcome their “frozen & dissociated” states, which result from traumatic events. This will support a deep opening allowing everyone’s true growth and healing potential to manifest.
This opening will allow your sensitivity and intuition to develop which are the primary requirements needed to support a compassionate BBTRS® session. The group processes and individual session exchanges will establish trust, which is the most valuable quality in a breath and body oriented trauma release session.
Working closely with each other in a session exchange format, students will gain understanding of how to structure and conduct a BBTRS session.
Either before attending Level One or before attending Level Two students will complete 2 webinars: Anatomy and Physiology of Breathwork and Reichian Character Structure.
Intermediate Training ~ Level Two
You will deepen into letting go of self-limiting beliefs stored in cellular memories that restrict the body/mind structure. This develops a direct mind-body-spirit connection, which supports your innate intelligence to move into freedom of expression.
Arrested energy in the form of shortened, hardened soft tissue layers interferes with the conduction & free flow of nerve impulses. These restrictions lock the traumatic events in the cellular memory.
Continued session exchanges enhance the understanding of both traumatic holding patterns in the body and the approach towards permanent trauma release. You will have additional Q&A sessions with the facilitators to address questions and/or concerns about BBTRS session techniques, required practice sessions, client feedback forms and examine specific case studies. Level two students will follow the facilitators during group exercises & session exchanges to observe and strengthen previously acquired facilitation techniques and learn new & creative ways to support BBTRS® sessions. This will occur a minimum 20-30% of the active group participation hours.
After completing Level Two and before attending Level Three students will complete the Anatomy and Physiology of Trauma webinar.
Advanced Training ~ Level Three & Four
The culmination of your self-development and growth, in conjunction with your experiential academic process, provides you with the necessary tools to facilitate others in trauma healing and transformation.
When the muscular system and fascia are released of tension and the nervous system is free of shock, we regain the natural flexibility of the spinal column.
An open, flexible spine creates a clear pathway for the transmission of nerve impulses to travel though the spinal cord. Repressed energy locked in the pelvic region is free to move into the heart and other energetic centers of the body. Trauma Release is about re-establishing the connection between the pelvis (Root Chakra) and higher energetic centers. This supports a natural “letting go” of personality structures and belief systems that keep us from living fully free in the heart of each moment. You will experience self-awareness, self-responsibility and creativity.
Supervision training hours
Students will follow the facilitators during group exercises & session exchanges to observe and strengthen previously acquired facilitation techniques and learn new & creative ways to support BBTRS sessions. This will occur a minimum 50% of the active group participation hours.
Students will follow the facilitators during group exercises & session exchanges to observe and strengthen previously acquired facilitation techniques and learn new & creative ways to support BBTRS sessions. This will occur a minimum 80-100% of the active group participation hours. Students will facilitate/guide the daily meditations and receive feedback on their facilitation skills. Receiving feedback points to student’s strengths and weaknesses thus expanding the ability to hold session space.
Required Webinars & Reading**
- Basic Anatomy & Physiology for BBTR Practitioners (10 hours; no prerequisite)
- Basic Anatomy & Physiology of Trauma (6 hours; prerequisite Anatomy & Physiology for BBTR Practitioners)
- Formation of 5 main personality/body types and how to approach working with them in BBTRS sessions
Note: In our Store we offer recordings of our webinar series.
“BioEnergetics: The Revolutionary Therapy That Uses The Language Of The Body To Heal The Problems Of The Mind,” Alexander Lowen
“Waking The Tiger,” Peter Levine
**Available in both English and Polish.
After completing approximately 100 hours of in-person training and required webinars, BBTRS Practitioner Certification program students begin to offer free practice sessions to the public.
You must complete a minimum of 30 one-hour practice sessions and submit the appropriate session log before continuing with your next in-person training. You’ll also benefit from online Q&A forums between trainings.
BBTRS is different
生物能呼吸与创伤释放疗愈( BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release System，BBTRS)是一种革新的身体疗愈系统，学员都说这是走得最深入的一种体验。
Certification Practitioner Training
A life-changing Path
Basic Training – Level One
Basic Training ~ Level Two
Advanced Training ~ Levels Three & Four
Who is it for?
【咨 询】186 8125 6277 紫竹
【咨 询】180 1165 8628 黄丽
Photos of our training venue
Photos from one of our trainings in China