Sep 10 - Sep 16, 2018
This workshop is lead in English with Russian translator.
Оцените состояние, при котором энергия свободно течет через вас!
BioDynamic Breath is built on a new revolutionary approach to trauma release. It skillfully combines specially designed breath techniques, conscious movement, touch, non-cathartic emotional release, and meditation.
This Fully Experiential group process and training is designed to break through layers of body armoring, releasing mental, emotional and physical resistance down to your core. As a result you will intimately re-connect with true yourself and your longing for an open heart. Going through this experience will leave you with ability to intimately connect with yourself and others.
BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release enables you to experience the full range of sensations and emotions available to a human being. Furthermore expanding your capacity to contain and support the free flow of your energy. This work restructures at a cellular level, supporting the opening of your spine and ultimately transforms you into being increasingly present and conscious in your life. You open up to acceptance of yourself and others, celebrating life in it’s fullest.
- Anatomy of breath
- Anatomy and Physiology of Trauma
- Fundamentals of grounding work and bio-energetic exercises
- BioDynamic breath sessions
- Work with breath in warm water
- Somatic Experiencing (Trauma Release)
- Myofascial Unwinding (a connective tissue unlocking through movement)
- Cultivating the inner space required to support a breath session
- How to structure a series of breath sessions
- Bodywork and Conscious Touch techniques to support breath sessions
- Osho and other Active Meditations
The BioDynamic Breath and Trauma Release Certification Training is fully experiential in nature, therefore it is a deep personal and group process as well as a training.
This group process is open to everyone wishing to receive a solid base to working with breath and trauma release or for those who simply wish to explore themselves and truly open up. It is a perfect opportunity for advanced and beginner yoga students and teachers, psychologists, bodyworkers and therapists to deepen their understanding and experience of supporting others on the path to transformation.