April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
BBTRS Online Practitioner Training – Fast-Track Module
This fast-track certification module is open ONLY to students who have previously completed at least three in-person BBTRS training workshops (Level 3), as well as certified BBTRS practitioners, regardless of when you have completed the training.
Taught by Giten Tonkov
When: Five online sessions April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 @ 9am-12pm PST / 6-9pm CET
Where: Online Zoom platform
Due to on-going global restrictions in the pandemic, offering sessions online has become a necessary requirement if you wish to continue practicing BBTRS as a practitioner. Over the past year, we have fine-tuned the modality to be shared safely and effectively in a virtual setting, with incredible results. We believe that even once the pandemic has passed and we will be able to gather and work in-person again, the online application of BBTRS will still be valid and continue to grow in future.
Anybody who has attended at least three BBTRS in-person workshops in the past (Level 3) and would like to complete their BBTRS Training to become a fully certified practitioner for both online and in-person work is invited to join this fast-track module. We also welcome and encourage already certified practitioners to join this course to add the online component to their existing skill set.
Sharing BBTRS in the virtual setting is extremely powerful and as effective as working in-person. It opens up a who new world of opportunities for our existing Level 3 students and certified practitioners to share this work with a greater number of potential clients across the globe. And, of course, this also opens up opportunities for people who do not have BBTRS practitioners near them to experience this work first-hand for themselves.
This fast-track module will focus on the practical tools needed to support your clients in BBTRS online sessions. The contents of this course will include:
- Sessions demo and session exchanges for each of the 7 belts of tension
- Q&A sessions for each belt of tension
- Creating a successful flow for online session
- Self Bodywork techniques for each corresponding areas of the body
- How to guide people into self bodywork and touch in a virtual setting
- Establishing and keeping resonance in online sessions
- Working with pendulation & titration in online sessions
- Working with various breathing techniques for sympathetic and parasympathetic activation
- Working within the ‘Window of Tolerance’
- Keeping your clients resourced via means of dialog and self touch
- Creative use of music and vocalization during online sessions
- Use of unwinding movement in online sessions
- Creative use of language for online sessions
- Use of zoom platform
…And much more
All sessions will be recorded and recordings are available for students to keep for later reviews.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!