Oct 10 - Oct 15, 2021
BBTRS & MER special skill training with Giten Tonkov and Satyarthi Peloquin
This new exciting Special Skills Training with Giten and Satyarthi will release chronic tension and restructuring your systems on a cellular level.
This training will leave you with ability to intimately connect with yourself and others. So you can feel the full range of emotions and sensations you are capable of as a human being and celebrate life to the fullest.
This new special skills training supports your body’s unique needs at any given moment. This creates a flexible and dynamic experience that goes deeper than traditional therapies.
An emotion is “Energy-In-Motion”. If this energy is disrupted in taking it’s natural course the emotion becomes stuck as myofascial hyper- or hypo tension in the body. The breathing becomes shallow, resulting in less oxygen nourishing the cells. Our tissues constrict in protection or we may become overwhelmed with the stress and collapse. If we remain in a cyclic pattern of resisting and pushing back a feeling or memory, we unconsciously create a holding pattern that freezes the energy inside of our tissues. This frozen energy eventually evolves into a personality character type. Psychologist Wilhelm Reich named these character structures “Frozen History”’.
No one escapes the forming of a character structure, as we develop them in early childhood. We eventually begin to identify with a character structure and it becomes our default mechanism in how we relate to ourself and how we interact with others and the world. Our body-heart-mind become ‘Armoured’. This armour is designed to protect us from the harshness of the world. However, this energetic buffer blocks us from authentically connecting from the truth of our hearts.
In this course we will skillfully combine Biodynamic Breathwork and Myofascial Energetic Release to unlock and release deep core tension. You will learn to work with hands-on techniques for specific body areas related to held childhood trauma.
- How to un-mantle the amour.(trauma)
- How to skillfully assist the client to feel the stored feelings in safety, trust and transformation.
- Learn to identify the physical and emotional aspects of the 5 different Reichian character structures.
- Understand how a human being adopts these different character structures as defense mechanisms early in life.
- Understanding of how to specifically tailor your client’s treatment towards freedom from pain.
- The importance of the Vagus Nerve, the longest nerve within the autonomic nervous system and how to restore the frozen flow of a disrupted traumatic ‘Fight/Flight/Freeze reaction within the autonomic nervous system.
- Skills on empowering your client to regulate the “Fight/Flight/Freeze” autonomic response to restore a deep felt-sense of safety, trust and sovereignty.
- How to use a combination of trauma release techniques, unwinding movement, conscious connected breathing, bodywork and meditation to empower your client towards more embodied emotional awareness and vibrant health.
- Learning a foundational building block of the psychological functions of the muscular system and 27 fear centers within the human body.
- Learn how firmly, yet gently work through the different defensive layers, eventually arriving at the core of Love