Transformative Sessions to Release Trauma
Experience the BioDynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System
BioDynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release® sessions are designed in an integrated series to energize, open and balance your whole being.
BBTRS 6-Element approach supports your body’s natural process for releasing chronic tension, self-restricting patterns and emotional trauma – opening the way for feelings of joy, self love, and deep relaxation.
You can target specific issues for personal growth with this flexible system. Bringing things to light that were hidden and unknown, connecting unconscious patterns to past events, you gain more choice to act with awareness, intimacy and connection to others.
BBTRS® practitioners create a safe setting to breathe, sense your body and explore feelings unconditionally. You’ll also be supported to return to your own internal resources for support and comfort whenever necessary.
Find a certified BBTRS Practitioner near you
Practitioners in Training
Find a BBTRS Trainee near you – some offer free practice sessions
Online BBTRS Sessions
Book a session with the developer of BBTRS
BBTRS Session Videos
What can I expect in a session?
An average session lasts 90 minutes. It’s best to wear loose-fitting clothing that supports movement and relaxation and bring drinking water.
- An initial discussion helps to support your specific needs & overall experience.
- Continuous deep connected breathing charges up your body & sets the pace.
- Tensions, past experiences & holding patterns in the mind/body become activated.
- A BBTRS® practitioner offers guidance with conscious touch & movement to support physical & emotional release.
- Meditation & sharing help to integrate what you experience before concluding the session.