Kate Macnamara at Jesmry Counselling Services has many years of professional practice as a counsellor and psychotherapist where she has created a holistic and integrated approach drawing on a unique blend of modern psychology and universal principles with practical, proven tools, professional skills and true authentic presence.
Kate is now delighted to also offer the Biodynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release Series which she refers to as the missing component in holistic healing to create lasting positive change and freedom.
“Creating a safe, private, compassionate and empowering atmosphere and space for you is important to me; to offer you the opportunity to address your concerns and challenges and ultimately be able to experience the freedom of your innate wisdom and true being right here in your life today.”
Kate practices in Albury, Australia and her qualifications include;
• Bachelor in Counselling
• Diploma in Professional Counselling
• Diploma in Advanced Counselling Skills
• Diploma in Meditation
• Advanced Study Major in Relationships and Conflict Resolution
• Advanced Study Major in Loss and Grief
• Certificate in Biodynamic Breath Trauma Release Systems
• Cert in Matrix Reimprinting
• Cert in Meta-Medicine
• Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
• Cert of Advanced Training in Emotional Freedom Techniques
• Cert in Critical Incident Stress Management